This is a network of over 200 local businesses who do the extra to support the students at this school. The Business Friends provide the following:-
- Work experience for over 150 Year 10 students for a week every summer
- Work experience for over 50 Year 12 students every summer
- Provide personal work experience packages for students who require an individual approach
- Provide work experience for subjects like Health Care, giving students additional opportunities that enhance career options
- Provide a point of contact that allows for up to date career information
For many of our students, our Business Friends community is the next step destination for their career paths. Working locally and gaining experience is hugely beneficial to them and these first links are often established via the Business Friends community.
Want to be involved?
Contact Ian Lane on email@example.com to get more information
Employment/ Apprenticeship Opportunities
If you have any vacancies you are looking to fill, please contact the school on the business friend’s email. Every June we have highly skilled Sixth Form and Year 11 students who are seeking local opportunities. We are happy to write a reference to support these young people.
Can you help uslook after students interested in your career path? Please contact us on theemail above if you can help.